Here’s a link to my Amazon Store: www.amazon.com/shop/shopbeachlifeorganic I’ve compiled my favorite ecofriendly must haves for kitchen + bath + body + pantry … all in one place. I’ll be adding to it often and updating it as I discover new products along the way.
It gives you an option to “follow” me if you have an amazon account & you’ll get updates when I add to it. Check it out HERE
PRODUCTS I LOVE + DISCOUNT CODES:
Daily Harvest – use code beachlife & get 3 FREE
- organic smoothies, lattes, quinoa bowls, soups and deserts delivered straight to your door in convenient “to-go” cups for busy days. I keep my freezer stocked with these and the ingredients are super clean.
BranchBasics – use code beachlife, 10% off starter packages
- I’ve been using these incredible cleaning products for over a year now and no longer have any other products in my home other than Branch Basics. They’re truly the BEST cleaning products I’ve found. Branch Basics provides a concentrated solution as well as a set of reusable spray bottles, laundry & hand soap dispensers in their STARTER KITS & that’s all you need.
- This method saves so much money, improves the health of your home (no more chemicals!) & drastically decreases plastic waste (you no longer have to buy NEW bottles when they’re empty).
- & It’s completely unscented. You can add any essential oils you want to make your own blends. I love using lemon in the kitchen, tea tree in the bathroom and lavender or peppermint in the laundry & hand soaps. Or keep it all natural if that’s what you prefer!
UpChoose – use code beachlife & save $21
- UpChoose helps new parents dress their babies in adorable outfits & fabrics that protect their sensitive skin. They curate the essentials from premium organic brands and deliver them to your door at each phase of growth. THE BEST PART: When baby outgrows the clothes, you can send them back and earn credits to reduce the price of the next size you need. You pay less for organic baby clothes while reducing clutter and waste. Better for you & the environment!
Blue Spruce Decaf Coffee Company – use this link
- we talked about the importance of HIGH QUALITY coffee when it comes to your health & the planet – in 2 episodes of the Critical Conversations Podcast. Blue Spruce is the only decaf coffee I drink because of the way it’s grown & processed using the Swiss Water Method. More details in the show notes & tune in to listen here:
Earth Mama Organics – use this link
- Incredible body care products, sunscreen, herbal teas, natural deodorants, as well as products formulated specifically for needs of the postpartum woman and baby. Truly a great company I’m happy to support.
Alterra Pure – Organic Sheets + Duvet Covers
- bedding made with organic cotton consciously designed with the awareness of the impact on the planet and society.
BOOKS I LOVE:
DELIVERY SERVICES I LOVE:
MilkandEggs.com: use code beachlife20 get $20 off
You can get $20 off your first order using code: beachlife20 This one is local to California – It’s online grocery shopping delivered straight to your door with incredible organic options, small local companies, as well as all of your favorite bigger brands. PLUS – delivery is FREE and groceries arrive straight to your front door in a reusable cooler bag full of ice packs on the date you choose.
Farm Fresh To You: use code BRIA4872 save $15
I get organic, seasonal produce delivered straight to my door every other week but you can choose to do it as often as you’d like. No commitment, no membership fees and you can either let them surprise you with amazing seasonal items or you can pick exactly what goes into your box each week.
ThriveMarket.com … use this link, get 25% off
get 25% off your first order by clicking HERE. This service is absolutely AMAZING. The savings are unreal. & if you don’t save more than $60 (cost of an annual membership) over the course of a year – they’ll refund you! I saved over $60 on my first order! & I continue to use it monthly to replenish my cleaning, pantry, kitchen and bath staples.