All of the ‘Health Advice’ out there can be so confusing these days.
Every one is promoting ‘quick fixes’ and ‘magic diet pills’ and they even go as far to offer you a 30 day guarantee for your promised 10 lb weight-loss or you’ll get your money back when it fails.
& if you haven’t noticed yet…. it will FAIL. What you really need is a lifestyle change, permanent healthy habits that will last for a lifetime.
What they don’t want you to know:
It’s your FOOD & the chemical ingredients in your food that are making you fat.
They are keeping this information from you because if you stop eating food from bags, boxes, and microwaves then they will no longer profit from you as a customer. The farmer will.
However, It doesn’t have to be hard if you avoid the middle aisles of the grocery stores. They purposely make it hard on you by flooding your TV with commercials and lining the shelves of convenience stores, vending machines and check-out lines.
Step 1: Stop buying these products. They’re not good for you: Soda (Regular and Diet), Sports Drinks (Gatorade, Powerade, VitaminWaters), & all other diet or sugar-free varieties of these artificially flavored drinks. Drinking your calories can be one of your biggest downfalls against your weight loss journey. & artificial sweeteners found in diet products have been proven to stimulate your sweet tooth cravings leading to more junk food consumed throughout the day in comparison to those who avoid ‘Diet’ beverages all together.
Even More Importantly:
If you change WHAT you’re eating. You can change your LIFE.
If they told you this then you wouldn’t need to go to the doctor as often (or even at all). Your prescription medication wouldn’t need a refill every 30 or 60 days and the Health Care System would no longer profit from you as a customer. The farmer will.
HERE’S YOUR MAGIC PILL:
It’s not about CALORIES anymore & you can throw the logic of a ‘calorie is a calorie’ and ‘calories in must equal calories out or else you will put on weight’ out the window. It’s not about HOW MUCH you’re eating or time you spend in the GYM. & It definitely isn’t about the government endorsed – food company sponsored FOOD PYRAMID that has been the basis of our dietary guidelines for decades.
WHY? because all of this ‘advice’ has recently been PROVEN to be so WRONG.
It’s about one thing and one thing only:
ARE YOU EATING REAL FOOD?
If you keep reading I’ll tell you how you can get on the right track today by Eddie Goldman Youth Jerseys changing 5 DAILY HABITS in your daily routine below. But first, I want to INSPIRE you just a little bit more and convince you why changing TODAY is important in order to change your HEALTH for the rest of your life:
Our biggest health challenge as a society is our weight problem. Obesity is a strong word, and most of us refuse to admit when we have reached that threshold. But, many more americans fall into that statistic than they’re willing to admit. Remember though, you don’t have to be obese to need to revamp your lifestyle. Keeping the weight off is a whole lot easier if you never put it on in the first place. If you feel like you want to lose 0 pounds or 100 pounds, all of this pertains to you. Skinny people can develop health problems too. It’s in your power to prevent these problems from ever arising through the food that you eat and lifestyle choices you choose to make.
According to the CDC website:
- More than one-third (36.5%) of U.S. adults have obesity. [Read CDC National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) data brief.
- Obesity-related conditions include heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer, some of the leading causes of preventable death. [Read guidelines]
- The estimated annual medical cost of obesity in the U.S. was $147 billion in 2008; the medical costs for people who are obese were $1,429 higher than those of normal weight
Did you read that?
On bullet point #2 the CDC actually admitted that Obesity and Obesity related conditions such as Diabetes, Heart Disease (High Blood Pressure & High Cholesterol), Stroke and certain types of Cancer are all actually PREVENTABLE.
They finally admitted it!
But they’re not telling you HOW to prevent it all from happening to you.
& even more shockingly to me: The number of people categorized as ‘Obese’ in our country is evenly spread out amongst age groups from the young age of 20 and beyond. You would think obesity was just a problem of the middle-aged demographic, but it’s truly becoming a problem earlier in our lives than we may be aware of.
Take 2 minutes to watch this:
If you have a Netflix account, I highly recommend that you take 90 minutes out of your day to watch this amazing movie full of life changing information. The movie is narrated by Katie Couric and is full of reputable health and wellness experts sharing knowledge about food and weight loss you may have never heard before. Some of my favorite experts in the movie are Dr. Mark Hyman, Dr. David Kessler and Michael Pollan. Learn More about the Fed-Up Movie at fedupmovie.com
READY TO GET STARTED TODAY?
You can start by Implementing these: 5 Healthy Habits
1. Eat more FAT.
– You heard me right. Fat is back. Healthy Fats are a critical component to a healthy diet: Avocados, Coconut, unrefined cold pressed olive oils, nuts and seeds to name a few. Do not by any means increase your fat intake through processed food. Trans fats and Hydrogenated Oils are still by far the most dangerous fats to be found in processed, packaged and fast foods (namely french fries). However, We have been mislead for decades about the power of fat for our health. Eat more HEALTHY FATS in order to burn fat, to protect your cells, nerves, and brain and you’ll watch your food cravings and sweet tooth slip away. I’ll be posting more about this soon.
2. Drink more WATER
– At minimum, you should be drinking half of your body weight in ounces. For example: a 200lb man should be drinking 100 ounces of water daily (at minimum) and a 150lb woman should be drinking 75 ounces (at minimum). Always increase your water intake if you spend a lot of time outside, if you live in a humid environment, if you exercise that day and especially if you’re not feeling well.
3. Don’t SKIP breakfast.
– Or any of your meals for that matter. When you skip meals your body will actually hold onto more calories. Think of your fat storage system Ondrej Palat Youth Jerseys as your battery power. Your body is programmed to do anything and everything in it’s ability to be sure that you never run out of ‘power’. Your energy comes from your food. If your body doesn’t get a steady influx of energy from calories eaten throughout the day, it will inherently begin to store any calories that you do eat in the form of fat so that it will be able to access those calories later for energy when you choose to skip breakfast, lunch or that mid afternoon snack as part of your ‘weight loss’ plan. Eat REAL food and you won’t be so focused on calorie counting throughout the day or rationing your meals because it’s really hard to over eat when you’re snacking on carrots or eating a large bowl full of quinoa, roasted vegetables, creamy sauces and pasture raised eggs or meat of your choice.
4. Make a SMOOTHIE.
– This is a great way to get a HUGE dose of plant based nutrients into your system. Plus, it’s easier for your body to digest since the blender just broke down all those fruits and veggies before you even had to chew. Load a blender with leafy greens like romaine, spinach or baby kale. Toss in some fresh or frozen fruit for sweetness from a great natural vitamin and antioxidant source. Don’t forget Avocado or Coconut for healthy fats and creaminess that will keep you fuller longer. Use Nutiva Hemp Seeds for plant based protein or VitalProteins Collagen for an amazing source of protein and so many other healthy benefits (it’s flavorless and the purest form of an animal based protein you can buy with no other additives or mysterious ingredients.) Buy it Here on Amazon.com
5. Drink a little less CAFFEINE.
– First of all, Caffeine is a diuretic which means it will make you pee more and dehydrate you faster. If you choose to drink coffee in the morning. Start by drinking a full glass of water first. This will wake up your digestive tract naturally and also dilute the acidic affects of coffee that you are about to pour into an empty stomach. I encourage you to make this part of your routine and you may find that it’s not the coffee that you need so badly after all. The majority of the time, its dehydration that makes us feel groggy and sluggish. Drink water first. (see step #2) Dehydration, fatigue and brain fog is not a deficiency of coffee as much as Starbucks would like you to believe it is, but it truly is more than likely a signal that your body is sending you to tell you to drink more water.
It’s as simple as that!
& I’ll keep posting more each week to keep you on the right track so you can Implement small changes each day that will become Healthy Habits for the rest of your life.
No Magic Pill necessary, no money-back guarantee.
Because I’m not selling you anything. I’m inspiring you to change your own life… so that you can live your best life & watch the weight fall off while the health problems improve as you go.
I would love to hear from you as you implement these changes into your daily routine, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
DISCLAIMER: I AM AN RN (REGISTERED NURSE), NOT AN MD (MEDICAL DOCTOR). THE STATEMENTS REGARDING HEALTH & DISEASE WITHIN MY POSTS HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED BY THE FDA (FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION). THESE STATEMENTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. THIS NOTICE IS REQUIRED BY THE FEDERAL FOOD, DRUG AND COSMETIC ACT. PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO ASK ME ANYTHING IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS REGARDING THE INFORMATION SHARED WITH YOU ON BEACHLIFEORGANIC.COM & MOST IMPORTANTLY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CONTENT AND SHARE WHAT YOU LEARN WITH YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY.
ALSO, POSTS AND PAGES ON MY WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS AND AD-BANNERS. IF YOU PURCHASE A PRODUCT THROUGH AN AFFILIATE LINK John Simon Jerseys OR ADVERTISEMENT, YOUR COSTS WILL BE THE SAME BUT I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION. THIS HELPS COVER SOME OF THE COSTS FOR THIS SITE. I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT! *BEACHLIFEORGANIC* IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR SITES TO EARN ADVERTISING FEES BY ADVERTISING AND LINKING TO AMAZON.COM